GRAPHICS DESIGN COURSE OVERVIEW
Become a great designer by learning the fundamentals of design and utilizing proper tools and programs like adobe photoshop, illustrator, InDesign XD and Dimension to propel yourself from a beginner to expert by having the right education.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Have a deep understanding of typography, color theory, blocking and layering, and other design theory skills.
- Learn and understand the essential tools and capabilities of adobe photoshop, illustrator, XD and Dimension.
- Learn Non-destructive photo editing in Photoshop
- Create Editorial spreads and magazine layouts using Adobe InDesign
- Work through the entire package design process using oth adobe illustrator and Dimension
- Work through an event flyer design to understand strong type hierarchy and overall design balance.
- Learn the history of fonts and typefaces and how to pair fonts
- Learn a few upcoming design trends of 2021 and create them.
- Learn the basics of Affinity designer, and learn the difference between Adobe illustrator and Affinity designer
- Create Vector Art in Adobe Illustrator
- Create Social media graphics and YouTube thumbnail.